Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Content Filter > 550 5.7.0 Message rejected per DKIM policy

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Content Filter  /

550 5.7.0 Message rejected per DKIM policy

[Sukharichev, Alex]
Alex Sukhariche…
Alex Sukharichev - 04:06am, Sep 16 2016

Hello! I`m trying to send an email to my customer, who has maildaemon as MTA. It drop my emails with the answer:
 dsn=5.7.0, status=bounced (host mail.example.com[] said: 550 5.7.0 Message rejected per DKIM policy (in reply to end of DATA command))

I have DKIM signing worked and tested succesfully on gmail.com, mail-tester.com, dkimvalidator.com, mxtoolbox.com, yandex.ru

Customers IT-team even don`t understand how DKIM works, so can you help me to explain them what should they do to avoid this behavior of mdaemon?

My DNS records are:
_dmarc.starliner.ru. 3600 IN TXT "v=DMARC1, p=none, rua=mailto:postmaster@starliner.ru"

, #### ADSP
_adsp._domainkey IN TXT "dkim=all"

My test results are:
https://www.mail-tester.com/web-zuijMW

Any other tests will be added by request. Thanks!

  (older msg: 6)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Alex Ulyanov - Nov 22, 2016 3:16 am (#7 Total: 8)

Photo of Author
Alex Ulyanov
Hello leigh.cain!
Thanks a lot, I bookmarked that
Thanks for your help!!

[Last Editor: Alex Ulyanov, Nov 22, 2016 3:16 am. Total Edits: 1]

leigh.cain@altn.com (apparently) - Nov 22, 2016 8:53 am (#8 Total: 8)

via email - Technical Support

Photo of Author
leigh.cain@altn…
Guru
Guru

RelayFax
SecurityGateway
Outlook Connector
SecurityPlus
ProtectionPlus
WebAdmin
You are very welcome!

--
Leigh Cain
Quality Assurance Analyst

Sent using Alt-N's own MDaemon Messaging Server
Now available with BYOD Mobile Device Management,

Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!