Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Content Filter > Signature - HTML and text only for remote

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Content Filter  /

Signature - HTML and text only for remote

[Jeff X]
Jeff X
Jeff X - 12:33pm, Nov 20 2017

I can't seem to figure out a way to have a text version and an HTML version corporate signature, for each domain, that is only used for local to remote addresses.

If I use the Domain Manager, the signatures are applied to all emails, local and remote but I can have both HTML and text for each domain.

If I use the Content Filter, I don't see a way to have both HTML and text versions for each domain but I can specify remote only.

Can MDaemon do what I want?

David Cyrus (apparently) - Nov 27, 2017 6:02 pm (#1 Total: 1)

David Cyrus
Guru
Guru

Only the MDaemon content filter signature allows one to specify the conditions under which the signature is added.

One can specify that the signature one is adding using the content filter action is an HTML signature.

MDaemon will automatically add a plain text version of the HTML signature to plain text message bodies.

However, the content filter action "Append a corporate signature" does not allow one to create completely separate and different HTML and plain text signatures.

I can't seem to figure out a way to have a text version and an HTML version corporate signature, for each domain, that is only used for local to remote addresses.

If I use the Domain Manager, the signatures are applied to all emails, local and remote.

If I use the Content Filter, I don't see a way to have both HTML and text versions for each domain but I can specify remote only.

Can MDaemon do what I want?

View/reply at Signature - HTML and text only for remote

This list is for questions and discussions about MDAEMON's Content
Filter. To unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
md-cfilter-unsubscribe@altn.com .