Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Calendar Event Entry Edit Paper Trail Log?

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Support  /

Calendar Event Entry Edit Paper Trail Log?

Greetings! I have a shared calendar, in this case it is a public calendar. I am trying to find out which user edited an event.

I can see in the .mrk file exactly when the modification occurred but I have yet been unable to determine who made the edit. It is 99% likely done via Outlook/OC - all signs point to that.

Can't find anything in the "all" or "outlook connector" logs, still searching but any help would be appreciated.

After this there may be a follow up question as to who may have deleted an event - I have a different user who claims he is creating events and then the disappear.

Thanks!

Jim

  (older msg: 5)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Jim Aguiar - Jun 1, 2018 11:29 am (#6 Total: 7)

Photo of Author
Jim Aguiar
Do you guys have any sort of log reader that will reconstruct the logs into readable sessions?

I started writing one when I figured, hey, wait a minute, I saw the AcitveSync log reader, perhaps you have something similar for the native logs.

Thanks,

Jim

Jared.Charles@mdaemon.com - Jun 4, 2018 3:06 pm (#7 Total: 7)

Jared.Charles@m…

Hello Jim,

The Queue and Statistics Manager listed under the “Queues” menu in MDaemon would be the native log equivalent of the ActiveSync Log Viewer, but it does not unite long sessions that are separated by partial transcript entries whenever you try to display an individual session.  It only displays the last block of a session that is separated into partial transcript sections.

I have submitted a wish list request for the Queue and Statistics Manager to unite each part of a partial transcript session so that it displays the entire session.

Re
gards,
--
Jared Charles
Technical Application Support

U.S. Toll Free: 866-601-2586
International: 817-601-3222

Visit us on Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube

Sent using the MDaemon Messaging Server

Do you guys have any sort of log reader that will reconstruct the logs into readable sessions?

I started writing one when I figured, hey, wait a minute, I saw the AcitveSync log reader, perhaps you have something similar for the native logs.

Thanks,

Jim

View/reply at Calendar Event Entry Edit Paper Trail Log?