Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > "Process Now" on right-click menu for Remote queue does nothing?

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Support  /

"Process Now" on right-click menu for Remote queue does nothing?

Ever since I have started using MDaemon, at least since v11, it appears that this option does not work.

I have a delayed send configured on my remote queue. There are times, however, I want to push the queue out manually. I would expect the "Process Now" button to create the semaphore file to push the queue. Even in this most recent release it looks like this menu option still does nothing.

So, two questions, first: What does clicking this do (or support to do)? and Second: Other than creating the sem manually is there a one-or-two click option to push the queue out?

Thanks!

Jim

David.Cyrus@mdaemon.com - Jun 20, 2018 6:10 pm (#1 Total: 1)

You are speaking of the default MDaemon remote queue and not a custom remote queue, correct?

I am unsure what you mean when you say you have a delayed send configured.

Please provide me a screen shot of your MDaemon Event Scheduler settings for mail so that I can configure one of my MDaemon test machines identically to yours and see if I can reproduce the issue you describe

* http://help.altn.com/mdaemon/en/index.html?scheduling_mail-scheduling-options.htm