Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > MDaemon 18.0.2 Spambot Detection Possible Bug

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Support  /

MDaemon 18.0.2 Spambot Detection Possible Bug

[Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com]
Arron.Caruth@md…
Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com - 11:11am, Jun 27 2018

I am seeing the following logged by MDaemon in the inbound SMTP log.

Wed 2018-06-27 08:31:26.300: [603706] Spambot detection blocked test@test.com  (27 minutes remaining)

Wed 2018-06-27 08:31:26.301: [603706] --> 550 5.1.1 Too many IPs seen in too short a time frame

Can you post a log snippet that shows us what you are seeing?

If the sending server is disconnecting, which is probably why you are getting the Winsock Error 10054, before MDaemnon is able to send the error, there isn’t much we can do about it.

Director of Product Development
o: 817-601-3222    e: arron.caruth@mdaemon.com