Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Configuration > Archive > Suggestion: integrate AutoConfig for Thunderbird in MDaemon

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Configuration  / Archive  /

Suggestion: integrate AutoConfig for Thunderbird in MDaemon

[Ricca, Gianni]
Gianni Ricca
Gianni Ricca - 07:53am, Jan 28 2019

Hello, I suggest to integrate into MDaemon Worldclient folder the XML file necessary to Auto Config Mozilla Thunderbird:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Thunderbird/Autoconfiguration
it can be configured through a menu in MDaemon or read automatically parameter based on input email address.

For example, another Mail Server have done it:
https://www.axigen.com/documentation/auto-discovery-for-mozilla-thunderbird-via-imap-pop3-p5276440

Thank you

Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com - Jan 28, 2019 10:23 am (#1 Total: 2)

Thanks for your suggestion, we will look into adding this for future versions of MDaemon.

Director of Product Development
o: 817-601-3222    e: arron.caruth@mdaemon.com

Hello, I suggest to integrate into MDaemon Worldclient folder the XML file necessary to Auto Config Mozilla Thunderbird:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Thunderbird/Autoconfiguration
it can be configured through a menu in MDaemon or read automatically parameter based on input email address.

For example, another Mail Server have done it:
https://www.axigen.com/documentation/auto-discovery-for-mozilla-thunderbird-via-imap-pop3-p5276440

Thank you

View/reply at Suggestion: integrate AutoConfig for Thunderbird in MDaemon

This list is for questions about the configuration of MDAEMON. To
unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
md-configuration-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .