Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Migrator >

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Migrator  /

[David.Cyrus@mdaemon.com]
David.Cyrus@mda…
David.Cyrus@mdaemon.com - 04:53pm, Jan 10 2019
Guest User

Please submit an email support request for troubleshooting of your issue.

* http://www.altn.com/Support/RequestSupport/

In your email support request, please refer to this discussion group post

MDMigrator: Unable to initialize MAPI [80004005] -- http://lists.altn.com/WebX/?13@@.59862d6e

With this email support request please include the following:

* A copy of your MDMigrator log file

* The version and bit size of MDaemon that you are running.

* The version and bit size of Windows on which your copy of MDaemon and Outlook are installed and running.

* You stated that you are running Outlook 2003, so I will assume that that the version of Microsoft Office being used is 32-bit. Please correct me if my assumption is wrong.