Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Configuration > Archive > DSN / NDR emails missing the content of bounced email

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Configuration  / Archive  /

DSN / NDR emails missing the content of bounced email

[Wilson, James]
James Wilson
James Wilson - 11:34am, Apr 11 2019

Hello,
We have a problem with the current MDaemon server installation, for most of the DSN / NDR emails we are receiving the content of the bounced email is not present. For a few DNS / NDR the content of the bounced email it is there, but we can not say what is the pattern. I know that MDaemon used to include those in the NDR emails, no matter what.
Best regards,
James.

Jared Charles (apparently) - Apr 18, 2019 10:15 am (#1 Total: 1)

Jared Charles

Hello James,

Could you please provide me with an NDR message that contains the headers from a bounced e-mail and a copy of an NDR message that does not contain the headers from a bounced e-mail?

Please obtain those two MSG files from the user’s mailbox folder on the server and a copy of the “MDaemon-all.log” files from the day(s) when those NDR messages were generated.

Please compress all of those files into a ZIP file and then send it off-list to this address:

support@help.mdaemon.com

Use the following as the Subject of your message:

[md-configuration] DSN / NDR emails missing the content of bounced email

Regards,
--
Jared Charles
Technical Application Support

U.S. Toll Free: 866-601-2586
International: 817-601-3222

Visit us on Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube

Sent using the MDaemon Messaging Server