Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon API > MDaemon API with ASP.NET CORE

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon API  /

MDaemon API with ASP.NET CORE

[Trotter, Christopher]
Christopher Tro…
Christopher Trotter - 02:30am, Apr 12 2019

Hi,

I am fairly new to the forums and don't know if this is the right place to ask, but is there someone who can tell me if it is possible to work with the MDaemon API with ASP.NET CORE?

If someone has some guides, suggestions, or tips on where to start, then that would be much appreciated.

Also, if this is not even possible to achieve, then any alternative, or simplified, methods to create an integration with MDaemon API would be very helpful.

Thank you

Keith Personett (apparently) - Apr 12, 2019 8:57 am (#1 Total: 2)

Keith Personett

The most comprehensive API to use with ASP.Net Core would be our Xml API which runs as an http service.

You simply post XML requests to the service and receive XML responses back.

The “\MDaemon\Docs\API\XML API” directory has sample requests and scripts.

Keith Personett, Software Developer, reenignE esreveR

MDaemon Technologies http://www.mdaemon.com/ or on Facebook

Sent using Outlook 2013 via ActiveSync Services for MDaemon Messaging Server.

I 16 1018

"You get hurt, hurt 'em back. You get killed... walk it off!"

                - Steve Rogers/Captain America

I am fairly new to the forums and don't know if this is the right place to ask, but is there someone who can tell me if it is possible to work with the MDaemon API with ASP.NET CORE?

If someone has some guides, suggestions, or tips on where to start, then that would be much appreciated.

Also, if this is not even possible to achieve, then any alternative, or simplified, methods to create an integration with MDaemon API would be very helpful.

Thank you

View/reply at MDaemon API with ASP.NET CORE

This list is for questions and discussions regarding MDAEMON's API.
md-api-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .