Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Outlook Connector Discussion Groups > Outlook Connector Support > EML/MSG attachment duplicate when we resend emails

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / Outlook Connector Discussion Groups  / Outlook Connector Support  /

EML/MSG attachment duplicate when we resend emails

[Castillo, Juan Sanchez]
Juan Sanchez Ca…
Juan Sanchez Castillo - 09:39am, May 28 2019

We are having a problem since our last upgrade to 19.0.1 and Mdaemon connector 6.0.1(two days ago)

When we try to send an email with one or several outlook messages attached the system duplicates all. The user that receive the email have to clic 2 times to open the real email. It receives attached one eml inside another eml, this second eml have the email content... instead one eml with the email content.

Best regards.

Attachments:

2019-05-28 16_38_36-.png (68 KB)

Tony Burtovoy - May 29, 2019 10:28 am (#1 Total: 2)

Photo of Author
Tony Burtovoy
Can confirm.. MD=19.01, MC/OC=6.0.1

Untitled

Jared Charles (apparently) - May 30, 2019 9:25 am (#2 Total: 2)

Jared Charles

Thanks for the information.  This a known issue that has already been reported to our developers for review.

Regards,
--
Jared Charles
Technical Application Support

U.S. Toll Free: 866-601-2586
International: 817-601-3222

Visit us on Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube

Sent using the MDaemon Messaging Server

We are having a problem since our last upgrade to 19.0.1 and Mdaemon conector 6.0.1(two days ago)