Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > LetsEncypt script

LetsEncypt script

[manfred.ell@mani.pt]
manfred.ell@man…
manfred.ell@mani.pt - 07:50am, Jul 25 2019
Guest User

Hi All

it’s probably been asked before but I didn’t find a recent answer:

I finally come around in setting up the LetsEncrypt certs by running the default command:

Days between updates is 60. Is this script being run automatically?
Do I have to setup a task in the Windows Task Scheduler for that? At what interval should it be run?

Sorry if you have to possibly repeat yourselves here……

Appreciated!

--
Manfred Ell