Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > Webmail Disconnect

Webmail Disconnect

[Wittler, Jason]
Jason Wittler
Jason Wittler - 12:24pm, Jul 26 2019

When we click disconnect on a user. It will not disconnect them. Are they some kind of setting we missed to have the option to make disconnect a user work? See attached pic. Thanks

Attachments:

2019-07-26_13-16-42.pdf (12 KB)

Jason Wittler - Jul 26, 2019 1:09 pm (#1 Total: 3)

Photo of Author
Jason Wittler
more info .... after you click disconnect the screen will flash but the user still appears

jonathan.merkel@mdaemon.com - Jul 26, 2019 1:18 pm (#2 Total: 3)

It's working for me.  It may take 5-10 seconds for it to go away.  Is there something wrong with the session?  Is it busy processing?

--
Jonathan Merkel
Director of Application Development

From: "Jason Wittler (lists-md-support@mdaemon.com)" <lists-md-support@mdaemon.com>