Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Anti-virus Plug-in > .IMG files sail through

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Anti-virus Plug-in  /

.IMG files sail through

[Cramp, Edmund]
Edmund Cramp

Outlook Connector
WebAdmin
Edmund Cramp - 01:17pm, Oct 9 2019

I am seeing a lot hacking attempts sailing through the AV software encoded as attachments with titles like "neworder.img" - it's not a problem for me because I have put *.img on my banned attachments list.

Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com - Oct 9, 2019 1:45 pm (#1 Total: 4)

We are not seeing these on our server and I can’t do anything to help get these messages correctly classified without copies of the messages.

We are working on improvements to make it easier for you to submit misclassifications, but for now the only way is to manually send them to us or submit them on Cyren’s website.

Director of Product Development