Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon WorldClient Issues > Archive > Error

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon WorldClient Issues  / Archive  /

Error

[Calabrese, Lorenzo]
Lorenzo Calabre…
Lorenzo Calabrese - 09:55am, Dec 17 2019

Good morning,
I have a problem on WorldClient.
I have Mdaemon updated to version 19.5.3 on Windows 2016.
I configured WorldClient on IIS 10.0
WorldClient works on PCs but not on smartphones.
On Ipad it works with Safari but not with Chrome.
The error we see in the image is returned to me

The address is: http://mail.obyone.it

Attachments:

WorldClient.jpeg (76 KB)

Lorenzo Calabrese - Mar 19, 2020 10:48 am (#2 Total: 3)

Photo of Author
Lorenzo Calabre…
I made these changes, but the server responds with access denied

Arron Caruth - Mar 19, 2020 10:57 am (#3 Total: 3)

Was it working at one point and then stopped working or has it never worked?

What is the exact error message that you get?  Can you send a screen shot?

When do you get the error?

Can you access webmail using the Mobile theme from a desktop or laptop computer?

Also, what does the webmail log show when the error occurs?

Please also double check all the configuration in IIS.  If you are getting the error I’m thinking of, it is likely a configuration in IIS that is cause the issue.