Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > Where does MDaemon stores SmartHost info

Where does MDaemon stores SmartHost info

[vitale, fabio]
fabio vitale
fabio vitale - 05:40am, Mar 12 2020

Please I need to know where does MDaemon stores SmartHost info: I am
referring to the info visible in the GUI Setup, Server Settings,
Delivery:

- Default smart host
- Use SMTP authentication
- User name
- Password

I have searched every .ini file in the MDaemon App folder but found
nothing.

Johan Lavsund via md-support - Mar 12, 2020 6:12 am (#1 Total: 2)

--MDPGP_part_boundary_1584011576

Hi,

In mdaemon.ini.

Kind Regards

Johan

On 2020-03-12 11:40, Fabio VITALE wrote:

> Please I need to know where does MDaemon stores SmartHost info: I am
> referring to the info visible in the GUI Setup, Server Settings,
> Delivery:
>
> - Default smart host
> - Use SMTP authentication
> - User name
> - Password
>
> I have searched every .ini file in the MDaemon App folder but found
> nothing.
>
> --MD-SUPPORT--------------------------------------------------------------
>
> This list is for questions and discussion about MDAEMON. To
> unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
> md-support-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .
> --POWERED BY
> MDAEMON!-----------------------------------------------------

> These forums are provided by MDaemon Technologies for user-to-user
> support and discussion.  MDaemon staff members may participate in the
> forums periodically but please recognize that this is not the official
> method of receiving technical support. To receive personal technical
> support please use the form here:
> http://www.mdaemon.com/Support/RequestSupport/

--MDPGP_part_boundary_1584011576

--MDPGP_part_boundary_1584011576--

fabio vitale (apparently) - Mar 12, 2020 6:47 am (#2 Total: 2)

fabio vitale
Thank you Johan,

you are right: the very reason I was unable to find them if because
they are stored encrypted

DefaultSmartHostAuthPassword=<encrypted UserName>
DefaultSmartHostAuthUserName=<encrypted Password>

So nothing useful to do with them.

thank you anyway
--

Fabio Vitale