Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon WorldClient Issues > Archive > New mail problem with Worldclient

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon WorldClient Issues  / Archive  /

New mail problem with Worldclient

[Lamminmaki, Markus]
Markus Lamminma…
Markus Lamminmaki - 03:33am, Apr 16 2020

MDaemon 19.5.5

One user has a problem with creating new mails or replying. When she creates a new mail, or replies to an old mail, a new window opens but the rotating balls keeps on rotating for ever. I tested with different themes and the only one where I could send mail is Standard and Lite theme. I've tried with IE, Firefox and Chrome with 2 different computers and all give the same result.

Jared Charles (apparently) - Apr 17, 2020 5:46 pm (#1 Total: 2)

Jared Charles

Hello Markus,

Since this problem only affects one account, perhaps there is a problem in their individual MDaemon Webmail settings.

As a test, please follow these steps:

1. Log out of the affected user's MDaemon Webmail account.

2. On the server, navigate to that user's mailbox folder via File Manager.

3. In the mailbox folder, rename the "WC" folder to "WC-OLD".

4. After that, log into the affected MD Webmail account to see if the problem still occurs.

If the problem no longer occurs after renaming the folder, please compress that "WC-OLD" folder into a ZIP file and then send me a copy of that ZIP file off-list to this address:

support@help.mdaemon.com

Use the following as the Subject of your message:

[md-wc-issues] New mail problem with Worldclient

Regards,

--
Jared Charles
Technical Application Support