Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Configuration > Archive > LDAP

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Configuration  / Archive  /

LDAP

[wegner, michael]
michael wegner
michael wegner - 07:22am, May 12 2020

Hello,
I would like to replace the userlist.dat file with the ldap to set up the mailinblack solution on the other hand I cannot configure the ldap, I have the message impossible to migrate, can you help me.

Attachments:

Capture.JPG (74 KB)

Arron Caruth - May 12, 2020 8:27 am (#1 Total: 2)

Have you installed an LDAP server?

Does the mailinblack solution integrate with anything other than a standard LDAP server?  Perhaps it can integrate with ActiveDirectory?