Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Majority amount of emails started going in to the holding queue after new update.

Majority amount of emails started going in to the holding queue after new update.

[Karpas, Andrius]
Andrius Karpas
Andrius Karpas - 03:35am, Jun 3 2020

Majority amount of emails started going into the holding queue after the new update of the MDaemon server. any ideas what could cause an issue and how to resolve it?

  (older msg: 10)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Andrius Karpas - Jun 9, 2020 2:13 pm (#11 Total: 12)

Photo of Author
Andrius Karpas
Replying to: Arron Caruth (Jun 9, 2020 12:35 pm)
I don’t think this is going to fix it, but if you remove the read-only flag from the directories, is...

Thank you for all your advises to fix this problem, looks like job is done and fixed.
What I did I have renamed ClamAVPlugin folder to ClamAVPligin.Old and ran installation, so all went good and new folder has been recreated. And looks like holding queue is empty for the last 10min I'll keep monitoring but looks ok now.
And again thank you a million.

Warm regards!

Arron Caruth - Jun 9, 2020 2:23 pm (#12 Total: 12)

I’m glad you were able to get it resolved!

Thank you for all your advises to fix this problem, looks like job is done and fixed.
What I did I have renamed ClamAVPlugin folder to ClamAVPligin.Old and ran installation, so all went good and new folder has been recreated. And looks like holding queue is empty for the last 10min I'll keep monitoring but looks ok now.
And again thank you a million.

Warm regards!

View/reply at Majority amount of emails started going in to the holding queue after new update.

products.  To unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
discuss-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .