Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Issues > Archive > Actiovesync doesn't run anymore after upgrade 19.5.5

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Issues  / Archive  /

Actiovesync doesn't run anymore after upgrade 19.5.5

[Burri, Francois]
Francois Burri
Francois Burri - 04:34am, Jun 3 2020

Dear All,

Second problem on another Mdaemon server after upgrading to 19.5.5.

Activesync worked before upgrade. I've also tried to reinstall 64 bits over 32bits, same problem.
Activesync is shown activated, but with a red dot. Activate, desactivate, restarting do nothing.

Comparing every options : are the same as with a working system.

Activate the debug option.

Checking AirSyncMgmt is exactly the same contents as of a good working Mdaemon with same version.

As before upgrading the log file " AirSync-xxx.log" exists, after upgrading, nothing more on the file, just like Activesync is not launching at all.
So no "ActiveSync Server for MDaemon Messaging Server xxx Log file starting" or something like that on the log file.

No errors on MDeamon log, module and Windows logs.

Thank you for you hints and best regards,

Francois

  (older msg: 2)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Arron Caruth - Jun 5, 2020 7:39 am (#3 Total: 3)

> Same behavior : it take about 30 minutes to start, without any errors or so in either logs ...

What are you using to determine when ActiveSync is started?

ActiveSync can be running but it is not loaded until it is requested.  When it is in this state, a red dot appears on the icon for ActiveSync in the servers section.

If you restart MDaemon and then open a connection to the ActiveSync server it should get loaded immediately and the red dot should go away.

The red dot has been removed for MD 20.0.0.