Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Issues > Archive > Error 550 5.6.0 Message is not RFC compliant; more than one From header

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Issues  / Archive  /

Error 550 5.6.0 Message is not RFC compliant; more than one From header

[Caruth, Arron]
Arron Caruth
Arron Caruth - 12:36pm, Jun 15 2020
Guest User

Sorry I didn’t point you to this setting in my first response, for some reason I assumed you were aware of it.

If you open MDaemon and go to Setup / Server Settings / Server, and uncheck the box for “Refuse messages which violate RFC Standards” is the message accepted?