Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > find outgoing smap

find outgoing smap

[Caruth, Arron]
Arron Caruth
Arron Caruth - 07:27am, Jun 22 2020
Guest User

The easiest way to see which accounts are sending the most messages is to look at the reports in MDaemon Remote Administration.  To do that, login to MDRA and go to Reports / Outbound Email / Top Senders.