Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > Update to version 20

Update to version 20

[Herrera, Abel]
Abel Herrera
Abel Herrera - 10:55am, Jun 26 2020

Hello,
To do the update to the new version 20 do I need to full download Mdaemon mail server and install it over my current installation?
The new version does not show up in Remote Admin website neither by searching for updates using the Mdaemon Configuration.
I have 19.5.5 with active license.

Thank you!

Arron Caruth - Jun 26, 2020 1:16 pm (#1 Total: 1)

Yes you have to manually download version 20.0.0 from our website.  www.altn.com/downloads

Due to the impact COVID is having in our various markets globally, we decided not to enable the automatic update notification with the recent release release of MDaemon version 20. This decision was based primarily on the feedback of our channel reseller network and some customers who wanted a more controlled update process to communicate the new version to their users as they manage a more remote working environment.

This deviation from our usual update notification process is temporary and we will continue to listen to our channel partners and customers to provide the best support during these unusual time.

We will continue to communicate version updates and other product-related notices via our usual channels of our newsletter, email, Blog and social media.

We appreciate your understanding.

To do the update to the new version 20 do I need to full download Mdaemon mail server and install it over my current installation?
The new version does not show up in Remote Admin website neither by searching for updates using the Mdaemon Configuration.
I have 19.5.5 with active license.

Thank you!

View/reply at Update to version 20