Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > Unable to change domain IP address in Domain Manager ver 20.0

Unable to change domain IP address in Domain Manager ver 20.0

I have 5 domain with different IPs. All domain IPs automatically changed to
same primary Ip after i upgrade MDaemon from v19.5.5 to v20.0.0.
Unable to change IP from Domain Manager screen. But when i access from
Remote Administrator>Domain Manger screen it's showing all domain havening
different IP. Now all domain unable to sent and receive emails except my
primary domain.

Thanks,
chand

Arron Caruth - Jul 1, 2020 7:14 am (#1 Total: 1)

This bug has been fixed for MD 20.0.1, which is currently in beta. If you'd like you can sign up for the beta team to get the beta version, or, if you'd prefer, you can contact me off list and I will send you an updated EXE that fixes the issue in MD 20.0.0.

o: 817-601-3222 e: Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com