Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > pdf attachments

pdf attachments

[Ell, Manfred]
Manfred Ell
Manfred Ell - 10:47am, Jul 10 2020
Guest User

Hi

In Safari when opening a PDF attachment it opens it in another browser tab. We prefer to download it. Where can we change this?
Apart rom using Firefox, which does just that.

Thanks in advance

--
Manfred Ell, Dr. rer. nat., Dipl. Chem., MBA
MANI Indústrias Plásticas, S.A.