Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > Mdaemon 20 + Activesync + Outlook Android

Mdaemon 20 + Activesync + Outlook Android

[Sartori, Andrea]
Andrea Sartori
Andrea Sartori - 04:25am, Aug 6 2020

Hello,
I have 2 problems with the combination:
Mdaemon 20 + Activesync + Outlook Android

1)After upgrade to mdaemon 20, with some smartphones,Outlook keep ask for username and password every few hours. Passwords are correct. With other client like nine, no problem.
2) Outlook android + acivesync accept password without case sensitive. An example. My password is AbcE123 i can confirm my account with abce123 but can not download emails and calendar but account Is added.
After a minute,outlook reject access and ask for password.
Anyone can help me?
Sorry for my english
Andrea.

Martin Damerau - Sep 3, 2020 1:36 pm (#1 Total: 1)

Photo of Author
Martin Damerau
Hello,do you have access to shared user folders (inbox) with MDaemon
20.0.1 with Nine?

---
martin