Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Anti-virus Plug-in > AV Updater Failing - No server could be reached. failed

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Anti-virus Plug-in  /

AV Updater Failing - No server could be reached. failed

[B, Carsten]
Carsten B
Carsten B - 07:57am, Aug 27 2020

Hello,
hope you can help me.
Since yesterday (02:00:50 on 2020-08-26) my wife company have a problem with updating the av signatures.

the error message is:

No server could be reached. failed
Update failed!

the log (German) is attached.

What can i do to solve the problem?

best regards from germnay
Carsten

Attachments:

avupdate_27.08.20.txt (87 KB)

Edmund Cramp - Aug 27, 2020 8:51 am (#1 Total: 2)

Photo of Author
Edmund Cramp

Outlook Connector
WebAdmin
You are running the Kaspersky AV software and looking at the log file is appears that the issue might be a bad index file on the Kaspersky server although most of the updates seem to be being installed.

Arron Caruth - Aug 27, 2020 10:05 am (#2 Total: 2)

I would recommend upgrading to at least SecurityPlus 5.5.2.  The Kaspersky AV engine is no longer supported.

You can download SecurityPlus 5.5.2 from http://archive.altn.com/antivirus/Archive/5.5.2/

Visit us on
www.mdaemon.com | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube
Sent using the