Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Content Filter > When adding a rule for Warning to the top

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Content Filter  /

When adding a rule for Warning to the top

[Herrera, Abel]
Abel Herrera
Abel Herrera - 09:53am, Aug 27 2020

Hello,
I tried to modify my warning external banner but now everytime that I save the rule it change the "Add a Warning..." for "Sign with private key..." I tried to create a new rule but still the same. What could be causing this and how to fix it?

Thank you!

Edit: I copied CFRules.dat from backup and it is working again, but if I try to modify or create a new warning rule the same thing happens, so definitely there is an issue there.

Attachments:

rule.jpg (25 KB)

Arron Caruth - Aug 27, 2020 10:48 am (#1 Total: 1)

I was able to reproduce the issue and have submitted a bug to be reviewed by the development team.  You can work around the issue by opening the MDaemon application user interface or editing the MDaemon\App\cfrules.dat file directly.  If you edit the file you will need to restart MDaemon for the changes to take effect.

Visit us on
www.mdaemon.com | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube
Sent using the
MDaemon Email Server