Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > Admin Notes 20.0.1

Admin Notes 20.0.1

[Caruth, Arron]
Arron Caruth
Arron Caruth - 06:33am, Sep 4 2020
Guest User

The Administrator notes were moved to the Administrator Roles dialog.

Visit us on
www.mdaemon.com | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube
Sent using the
MDaemon Email Server