Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon AntiSpam > Archive > X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.4.2 (2018-09-13)

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon AntiSpam  / Archive  /

[Cramp, Edmund]
Edmund Cramp

Outlook Connector
WebAdmin
Edmund Cramp - 07:15am, Sep 21 2020

The current version of SpamAssassin is over two years old, any chance that we'll see an update soon?

Edmund Cramp - Sep 22, 2020 8:51 am (#2 Total: 4)

Photo of Author
Edmund Cramp

Outlook Connector
WebAdmin
I trust Spam Assassin and am very happy that MD uses it - it's very efficient. I expect that an update might be more effective but it's not a high priority, a lot of corporate work is running slowly these days and most people are working hard just to keep everything working.

Arron Caruth - Sep 22, 2020 9:41 am (#3 Total: 4)

Ok, thanks!