Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Configuration > Archive > Health Check has been removed

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Configuration  / Archive  /

Health Check has been removed

[Cramp, Edmund]
Edmund Cramp

Outlook Connector
WebAdmin
Edmund Cramp - 01:02pm, Oct 12 2020

I've just installed the current update and the health check has been removed.
Given the massive amount of changes since the previous release this is a little sad. OK, so I trust Alt-N but it took about two hours to read through all the update notes before I felt confident that the update would be OK and another couple of hours to back everything up. And now it seem like I'll have to spend the rest of the day going through everything item by item again with the new install - clearly there have been some massive changes since April and the release notes have made things difficult by documenting beta release by beta release instead on just one list of changes and fixes.

This is just a comment not a complaint - the new install seems to be working OK but I'm concerned that if there are any issues it's going to be a hassle digging into the documentation mountain to sort it out. The Health check was always a useful way to walk through a quick system configuration check.

  (older msg: 4)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Edmund Cramp - Dec 18, 2020 5:22 pm (#5 Total: 6)

Photo of Author
Edmund Cramp

Outlook Connector
WebAdmin
Replying to: Arron Caruth (Oct 12, 2020 4:40 pm)
We have released a couple updates of updates, however because of everything going on in the world we disabled the...

Hi Arron, you might want to run a few searches on the website, I've seen quite a few FAQ pages today that suggest that the Health Check is still there, and commands file File:Restart MDaemon still exist.

Arron Caruth - Dec 18, 2020 6:38 pm (#6 Total: 6)

We’ll take a look, thanks.