Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Configuration > Archive > Administrative notes

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Configuration  / Archive  /

Administrative notes

[Cramp, Edmund]
Edmund Cramp

Outlook Connector
WebAdmin
Edmund Cramp - 09:57am, Oct 14 2020

I'm sitting at the PC running MDaemon with the Account configuration screen open, when I go to Account Settings, Administrative Roles for the user I can see the notes but I can't edit or delete them. It says "Some settings are disabled because they are controlled by a group's account template" but the user is just a user, not an administrator, I created the admin notes many years ago but now I can't do anything to them.
I tried making all users Global and Domain Administrators but I still can't update the notes.

  (older msg: 7)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Edmund Cramp - Jan 25, 2021 5:36 pm (#8 Total: 9)

Photo of Author
Edmund Cramp

Outlook Connector
WebAdmin
If I log into MD via the Admin web page from home then I can edit the admin notes. But sitting at the server running MD it says (Configuration Session) at the top of the screen and I can read the Admin note but not edit them.

Arron Caruth - Jan 26, 2021 8:31 am (#9 Total: 9)

What version of MDaemon are you using?

I tested with MDaemon 21.0.0, which we are planning to release next week and I was able to edit the Admin notes from remote admin and from the MDaemon configuration session.