Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Issues > Archive > Incoming email send to Holding Queue

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Issues  / Archive  /

Incoming email send to Holding Queue

[azizan@idemitsu-ps.com.my]
azizan@idemitsu…

Outlook Connector
SecurityPlus
WebAdmin
azizan@idemitsu-ps.com.my - 07:09pm, Oct 14 2020

Hi,

Since I upgrade our server to 20.0.1 some incoming email been put inside HOLDING queue. Anyone can explain why this happened?

  (older msg: 9)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

azizan@idemitsu-ps.com.my - Oct 27, 2020 4:38 am (#10 Total: 11)

Photo of Author
azizan@idemitsu…

Outlook Connector
SecurityPlus
WebAdmin
Hi there,

I already upgrade to v20.0.3 and it still same. Please refer attached file that email queue inside HOLDING Queue.

Attachments:

md5001000047679.msg (802 KB) (163 Downloads)

Arron Caruth - Oct 27, 2020 8:13 am (#11 Total: 11)

Thank you for the message, unfortunately I am still not able to reproduce the issue.  What version of MDaemon were you using when the message was processed?

Can you send me your MDaemon Inbound SMTP, Routing, Antivirus, AntiSpam, and ClamAV logs that show the message being processed?

You can send them to me off list.