Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Address Book

Address Book

[Papaconstantinou, Costas]
Costas Papacons…
Costas Papaconstantinou - 12:53am, Oct 15 2020

Hello there,

Could you please let me know if there is another way to create global addressbook without the LDAP protocol?

Thanks

Costas Papaconstantinou - Oct 20, 2020 12:45 am (#2 Total: 3)

Photo of Author
Costas Papacons…
Thanks for the reply,

I have just created a test account but it is not shown in my outlook contacts. Is there something else needed to be done from my site in order everybody has the email server accounts in outlook?

[Last Editor: Costas Papaconstantinou, Oct 20, 2020 4:46 am. Total Edits: 4]

Arron Caruth - Oct 20, 2020 7:30 am (#3 Total: 3)

Are you using MDaemon Connector?

If you login to webmail, can you see the public contacts folder?  Does it have the test account listed as a contact?

Visit us on
www.mdaemon.com | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube
Sent using the
MDaemon Email Server