Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Issues > Archive > Issue With Message Recall To Local Users

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Issues  / Archive  /

Issue With Message Recall To Local Users

Hi, We have "Do not defer messages if recipient has a mailbox on this server" enabled for Message Recall but when an email is sent to more than one local user it ends up in the "Deferred queue". We are using MDaemon v21 release and Outlook 2019 with MDaemon Connector.

Thanks
Chris

Arron Caruth - Feb 11, 2021 8:41 am (#1 Total: 2)

I was able to reproduce the issue and have submitted a bug report for it.