Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon API > Gettting user detailed info by URL query string via MDaemon XML API.

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon API  /

Gettting user detailed info by URL query string via MDaemon XML API.

[Yarkın, Nuri Gürsel]
Nuri Gürsel Ya…
Nuri Gürsel Yarkın - 06:29am, Apr 3 2021

Dear,

We like to get user detailed info by URL query string via MDaemon XML API.
We have enabled XML Api Service and login with a global admin to the interface but when we paste the below URL string to the next new web page in the same Chrome program we cannot get any result.

The Web Admin is under the same IP, residing on the same machine where we are running the Chrome.

https://localhost/MdmgmtWS/?(MDaemon)(API)(Request)(Operation)GetUserInfo(/Operation)(Parameters)(Domain)metroturizm.com(/Domain)(Mailbox)nuri(/Mailbox)(Get)(Details/)(/Get)(/Parameters)(/Request)

Can anyone help us how can we create an url string query according to XML API syntax ?

Regards, Nuri

Version: 19.5.5 Bitness: 64 Bit Version

Keith Personett (apparently) - Apr 3, 2021 7:12 am (#1 Total: 3)

Keith Personett
You must use a POST request with the XML as the payload. Not a GET request.

From : lists-md-api@mdaemon.com (Nuri Gürsel Yarkın) [lists-md-api@mdaemon.com]
To : md-api List Member [md-api@mdaemon.com]
Date : Saturday, April 3 2021 06:29:38
Dear,

We like to get user detailed info by URL query string via MDaemon XML API.
We have enabled XML Api Service and login with a global admin to the interface but when we paste the below URL string to the next new web page in the same Chrome program we cannot get any result.

The Web Admin is under the same IP, residing on the same machine where we are running the Chrome.

https://localhost/MdmgmtWS/?(MDaemon)(API)(Request)(Operation)GetUserInfo(/Operation)(Parameters)(Domain)metroturizm.com(/Domain)(Mailbox)nuri(/Mailbox)(Get)(Details/)(/Get)(/Parameters)(/Request)

Can anyone help us how can we create an url string query according to XML API syntax ?

Regards, Nuri

Version: 19.5.5 Bitness: 64 Bit Version

View/reply at Gettting user detailed info by URL query string via MDaemon XML API.

--MD-API-------------------------------------------------------------
This list is for questions and discussions regarding MDAEMON's API.
md-api-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .

http://www.mdaemon.com/support/request_support.asp

http://www.mdaemon.com/support/request_support.asp

Nuri Gürsel Yarkın - Apr 3, 2021 8:41 am (#2 Total: 3)

Photo of Author
Nuri Gürsel Ya…
Hi Keith,

Thanks for the reply.
How do we do POST request via Chrome URL string ?
Do we have to use CURL command instead in CMD black window ?
Could you explain more in detail ?

Regards,
Nuri.

Keith Personett (apparently) - Apr 3, 2021 8:55 am (#3 Total: 3)

Keith Personett
There are JavaScript and powershell examples of how to do this linked from the xmlapi help home page. You can use the API from any language that supports http(s) post operations. Vbscript, php, c, c#, c++, perl, pascal, etc...