Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon API > Accessing MDaemon XML API by CURL Command.

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon API  /

Accessing MDaemon XML API by CURL Command.

[Yarkın, Nuri Gürsel]
Nuri Gürsel Ya…
Nuri Gürsel Yarkın - 05:56am, Apr 4 2021

Hi Keith,

Thanks for the help.

I have accessed to MDaemon XML API by the below CURL command.

curl -X POST -k -H "Content-Type: text/xml" --user username:password https://SERVER_IP/MdmgmtWS/ -d "<MDaemon><API><Request><Operation>GetUserInfo</Operation><Parameters><Domain>DOMAIN_NAME</Domain><Mailbox>MAILBOX_NAME_before_@</Mailbox><Get><Details/></Get></Parameters></Request>"

Regards,
Nuri.

Keith Personett (apparently) - Apr 4, 2021 11:56 am (#1 Total: 1)

Keith Personett
Glad to hear it. I had not tried using curl before. I made use this as a template for some example code in a future version.

From : lists-md-api@mdaemon.com (Nuri Gürsel Yarkın) [lists-md-api@mdaemon.com]
To : md-api List Member [md-api@mdaemon.com]
Date : Sunday, April 4 2021 05:56:09
Hi Keith,

Thanks for the help.

I have accessed to MDaemon XML API by the below CURL command.

curl -X POST -k -H "Content-Type: text/xml" --user username:password https://SERVER_IP/MdmgmtWS/ -d "<MDaemon><API><Request><Operation>GetUserInfo</Operation><Parameters><Domain>DOMAIN_NAME</Domain><Mailbox>MAILBOX_NAME_before_@</Mailbox><Get><Details/></Get></Parameters></Request>"

Regards,
Nuri.

View/reply at Accessing MDaemon XML API by CURL Command.

This list is for questions and discussions regarding MDAEMON's API.
md-api-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .