Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Configuration > Archive > IMAP Folders

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Configuration  / Archive  /

IMAP Folders

Hi

When creating a new user, in order to synchronise settings with Outlook,
I have to change 2 folder settings via (new) user's WebMail settings
(WebMail settings / Folders / Special Folders): Sent -> Sent Items and
Trash -> Deleted Items.

Is there any other way to do this?
Or, even better, to make these part of account template, as a default
for every new user?

Thanks

Aleksandar Devecerski - Apr 16, 2021 7:51 am (#2 Total: 3)

Photo of Author
Aleksandar Deve…
Just tested, it's working.
Thank you Arron

On 16.04.2021 13:52, Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com (Arron Caruth) wrote:
> Edit the domains.ini file in the MDaemon\WorldClient directory. In
> theĀ [Default:UserDefaults] section find and set the following two keys:
> SentFolderName=Sent Items
> TrashFolderName=Deleted Items
> Save the file and then restart webmail.
> --
> *Arron Caruth*
> Vice President of Product Development
> *o*: 817-601-3222 *e*: Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com
>
> *M*Daemon Technologies
> Simple Secure Email
> Visit us on www.mdaemon.com <www.mdaemon.com> | Facebook
> <https://www.facebook.com/MDaemon.Technologies/> | LinkedIn
> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/mdaemon-technologies> | YouTube
> <https://www.youtube.com/c/MDaemonTechnologies>
> Sent using the MDaemon Email Server <http://www.mdaemon.com/>

Arron Caruth - Apr 16, 2021 8:05 am (#3 Total: 3)

You are welcome, I'm glad I could help.