Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > How to pin a chat room to the contact list of the MDaemon ComAgent IM client app?

How to pin a chat room to the contact list of the MDaemon ComAgent IM client app?

[vitale, fabio]
fabio vitale
fabio vitale - 06:10am, May 3 2021

Can someone please help me on a way to pin chatrooms to the contact list?
Having to search and join chat rooms each time I need them is a bit cumbersome.

--
Fabio Vitale

Envisioning s.r.l.
Via Asmara 72
00199 Roma
Tel. 06-8638.5070 - 06-8631.5304
mailto:fabio.vitale@envisioning.it

  (older msg: 2)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Jonathan Ehman - May 3, 2021 9:00 am (#3 Total: 3)

What's wrong is I thought you were referring to the Webmail IM. That IM has a bookmark. My apologies for my assumption.

Best Regards,

Jonathan Ehman
Senior Software Developer
b: 817-601-3222    e: jonathan.ehman@mdaemon.com

On Mon, 03 May 2021 15:39:33 +0200, "fabio.vitale@envisioning.it (Fabio VITALE)" <fabio.vitale@envisioning.it> wrote:
Hi Jonathan: I cannot see the checkbox you are referring to, namely "Bookmark" on the dialog to join a chat as for the attached screenshot.

What is wrong with this picture?

From: "Jonathan Ehman (Jonathan.Ehman@mdaemon.com)" <Jonathan.Ehman@mdaemon.com>
To: md-support@mdaemon.com
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 08:09:55 -0500
Subject: [md-support] How to pin a chat room to the contact list of the MDaemon ComAgent IM client app?

ATTENZIONE: Questa email è originata all’esterno di Envisioning. Non cliccare sui collegamenti né aprire gli allegati se non riconosci il mittente e sai che il contenuto è sicuro.

Hi Fabio,

On the dialog to join a chat, there is a checkbox that says "Bookmark". This is the feature you're looking for. If you check this box, the chat will be added to your roster.

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any further questions.