Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Outlook Connector Discussion Groups > Outlook Connector Support > Autoresponder disabled by administrator

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / Outlook Connector Discussion Groups  / Outlook Connector Support  /

Autoresponder disabled by administrator

[Devecerski, Aleksandar]
Aleksandar Deve…
Aleksandar Devecerski - 03:40am, Jul 5 2021

Several users have reported that they cannot use "Out of Office Responder" feature.
It cannot be enabled, with "This feature has been disabled by your administrator" displayed (like in the attached screen). Feature has not been disabled, at least intentionally and most of the users can configure responder without any problem.
What should be done to correct this?
MDaemon is v21.0.2, Connector 7.0.4.

Thanks

Edit: Even if I enable autoresponder via MD/RemoteAdmin users still cannot access it.

Attachments:

AutoResponder.jpg (76 KB)

Aleksandar Devecerski - Jul 5, 2021 3:35 pm (#1 Total: 1)

Photo of Author
Aleksandar Deve…
Never mind, just found it
Account Editor -> Account Settings -> Web Services -> MDaemon Remote
Administration permissions -> '...edit autoresponder settings'

Regards