Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Calendar Not Synchronized on IOS

Calendar Not Synchronized on IOS

[vernassa, adriano]
adriano vernass…
adriano vernassa - 05:09am, Apr 10 2018

Hi,

au user tell me which some appointment don't appear on Calendar on Iphone. I have try the user account on my Samsung and some appointment don't appear , but appear more appointment then the Ios device.
There are some lines on AirSync.log with error "Modifications timestamp not found" of Calendar.wrk ,and other with "Collection Status : (5) : Server Error".
What can i Do?
There is a little screenshot
Thanks

Attachments:

Pic2018-04-10 12 08 49.png (157 KB)

Jared.Charles@mdaemon.com - Apr 23, 2018 3:39 pm (#1 Total: 6)

Jared.Charles@m…

Hello Adriano,

If you search through the “Calendar.mrk” file found in that user’s Calendar.IMAP folder four the appointment that is not syncing, does that event contain a header that looks like this?

<Modified>2018-04-19 14:02:49</Modified>

If that “Modified” header does not exist within that particular event, does adding it allow the appointment to sync successfully with that Samsung device?

If you enable ActiveSync debug logging, you should be able to determine with event in the “Calendar.mrk” file is generating that error due to the reference of its Event ID.

Here are the steps to enable ActiveSync debug logging:
1. In MDaemon, click Setup | Mobile Device Management | ActiveSync for MDaemon

2. Enable "Enable advanced management options" and then click "Ok".

3. Click Setup | Mobile Device Management | ActiveSync | Tuning

4. Under "Logging" change the "Log level" to "Debug".

5. Click "Ok".

Regards,
--
Jared Charles
Technical Application Support

U.S. Toll Free: 866-601-2586
International: 817-601-3222

Visit us on Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube

Sent using the MDaemon Messaging Server

au user tell me which some appointment don't appear on Calendar on Iphone. I have try the user account on my Samsung and some appointment don't appear , but appear more appointment then the Ios device.
There are some lines on AirSync.log with error "Modifications timestamp not found" of Calendar.wrk ,and other with "Collection Status : (5) : Server Error".
What can i Do?
There is a little screenshot
Thanks

View/reply at Calendar Not Synchronized on IOS

products.  To unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
discuss-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .

Girish Kumar - Nov 6, 2020 6:22 am (#2 Total: 6)

Photo of Author
Girish Kumar
Hi
Messages sent from Thunderbird are displaying blank message body on all Apple devices.
Mdaemon server version : 20.0.2

[Last Editor: Girish Kumar, Nov 6, 2020 6:22 am. Total Edits: 1]

Arron Caruth - Nov 9, 2020 12:09 pm (#3 Total: 6)

So far I have been unable to reproduce the issue you are describing.

How is the IOS device retrieving the message from the server?  Is it using IMAP or ActiveSync?

Can you send a test message that I should be able to reproduce the issue with from Thunderbird to my email address?  You can send it to arron@altn.com.

Visit us on
www.mdaemon.com | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube
Sent using the
MDaemon Email Server

Messages sent from Thunderbird are displaying blank message on all Apple devices.
Mdaemon server version : 20.0.2

View/reply at Calendar Not Synchronized on IOS

products.  To unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
discuss-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .

Arron Caruth - Nov 13, 2020 11:01 am (#4 Total: 6)

I’m still unable to reproduce the issue, even using the message that you sent.

What version of iOS are you using?

If you retrieve the mail from MDaemon using ActiveSync do you have the same issue?

Can you post a screen shot of what you are seeing on the apple devices?

Messages sent from Thunderbird are displaying blank message on all Apple devices.
Mdaemon server version : 20.0.2

View/reply at Calendar Not Synchronized on IOS

products.  To unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
discuss-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .

Replies to this message
  • Girish Kumar (Nov 30, 2020 11:48 pm)

  • Girish Kumar - Nov 30, 2020 11:48 pm (#5 Total: 6)

    Photo of Author
    Girish Kumar
    Replying to: Arron Caruth (Nov 13, 2020 11:01 am)
    I’m still unable to reproduce the issue, even using the message that you sent.  &nbsp;What version of iOS are you...

    Thanks for your reply Arron.

    We are facing issue with different version of iOS and MAC OS too.

    Active sync not enabled on server.

    Nothing displaying on email except footer.
    Sent screenshot through email, please have a look.

    Arron Caruth - Dec 1, 2020 8:44 am (#6 Total: 6)

    Can you email me the .MSG for a message that has this issue?  You can find the MSG file in the user’s mailstore on the server, by default it would be at c:\mdaemon\users\$DOMAIN$\$MAILBOX$\