Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon API > Getting aliases by MDUserCOM

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon API  /

Getting aliases by MDUserCOM

[Smirnov, Evgenij]
Evgenij Smirnov
Evgenij Smirnov - 01:06am, Apr 17 2019

Hi Community,

my first post her so if I am violating any unwritten rules, please bear with me.

I am struggling to get a user's aliases by means of the MDUserCOM API. CreateAlias() and DeleteAlias() work fine, but how do I list the alises a user has attached to her mailbox in the first place?

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Evgenij

Viengkham.Liev@mdaemon.com - Apr 18, 2019 4:00 pm (#1 Total: 4)

I am sorry, but I am not seeing a way to accomplish this via MDUserCOM.

Thank You,

Viengkham Liev
o: 817.601.3222    e: Viengkham.Liev@mdaemon.com

From: "Evgenij Smirnov (lists-md-api@mdaemon.com)" <lists-md-api@mdaemon.com>
To: "md-api List Member" <md-api@mdaemon.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 01:06:53 -0500
Subject: [md-api] Getting aliases by MDUserCOM

Hi Community,

my first post her so if I am violating any unwritten rules, please bear with me.

I am struggling to get a user's aliases by means of the MDUserCOM API. CreateAlias() and DeleteAlias() work fine, but how do I list the alises a user has attached to her mailbox in the first place?

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Evgenij

View/reply at Getting aliases by MDUserCOM
--MD-API-------------------------------------------------------------
This list is for questions and discussions regarding MDAEMON's API.
md-api-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .

http://www.mdaemon.com/support/request_support.asp

http://www.mdaemon.com/support/request_support.asp

Replies to this message
  • Evgenij Smirnov (Apr 29, 2019 2:58 am)

  • Evgenij Smirnov - Apr 29, 2019 2:58 am (#2 Total: 4)

    Photo of Author
    Evgenij Smirnov
    Replying to: Viengkham.Liev@mdaemon.com (Apr 18, 2019 4:00 pm)
    I am sorry, but I am not seeing a way to accomplish this via MDUserCOM. &nbsp; Thank You,...

    Hi,

    that's too bad. Any other ideas how to get this data programmatically?

    Thanks a lot

    Evgenij

    Evgenij Smirnov - Apr 29, 2019 3:04 am (#3 Total: 4)

    Photo of Author
    Evgenij Smirnov
    OK, never mind. Found the file C:/MDaemon/App/Alias.dat. It has all the info I need.

    Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com - Apr 29, 2019 7:02 am (#4 Total: 4)

    There is also an XMLAPI which can be used to retrieve aliases for user accounts.

    All the documentation for the XML-API can be found at C:\MDaemon\Docs\API\XML API\.

    Director of Product Development
    o: 817-601-3222    e: arron.caruth@mdaemon.com