Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Never receive emails for my subscribed discussions

Never receive emails for my subscribed discussions

[Vinan-Cano, Fernando]
Fernando Vinan-…
Jedi
Jedi

SecurityPlus
WebAdmin
Fernando Vinan-Cano - 04:06am, Aug 13 2019

Any idea why I have never received a subscription email for any of my discussion messages?

My settings look fine and I log into the site with my correct email address - btw, you should seriously look into a forced redirect to HTTPS for this site but you also need to fix one unauthenticated script that gets flagged as unsafe, I think it's font related). It doesn't look good for the site to be flagged as "Not secure" by all modern browsers.

Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com - Aug 13, 2019 7:57 am (#1 Total: 7)

According to what I’m seeing on your account, you do not currently have an active subscriptions.  Have you setup any subscriptions recently?

Thanks for your feedback.

Director of Product Development
o: 817-601-3222    e: arron.caruth@mdaemon.com

Visit us on
www.mdaemon.com | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube
Sent using the
MDaemon Email Server

Any idea why I have never received a subscription email for any of my discussion messages?

My settings look fine and I log into the site with my correct email address - btw, you should seriously look into a forced redirect to HTTPS for this site but you also need to fix one unauthenticated script that gets flagged as unsafe, I think it's font related). It doesn't look good for the site to be flagged as "Not secure" by all modern browsers.

View/reply at Never receive emails for my subscribed discussions

products.  To unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
discuss-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .

Replies to this message
  • Fernando Vinan-Cano (Aug 14, 2019 3:16 am)
  • Fernando Vinan-Cano (Aug 14, 2019 3:21 am)

  • Fernando Vinan-Cano - Aug 14, 2019 3:16 am (#2 Total: 7)

    Photo of Author
    Fernando Vinan-…
    Jedi
    Jedi

    SecurityPlus
    WebAdmin
    Replying to: Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com (Aug 13, 2019 7:57 am)
    According to what I&#8217;m seeing on your account, you do not currently have an active subscriptions. &nbsp;Have you setup any...

    I thought the option was enabled to subscribe to any of my own messages, but I will check again and manually subscribe to any if I can find the option to do so.

    Fernando Vinan-Cano - Aug 14, 2019 3:21 am (#3 Total: 7)

    Photo of Author
    Fernando Vinan-…
    Jedi
    Jedi

    SecurityPlus
    WebAdmin
    Replying to: Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com (Aug 13, 2019 7:57 am)
    According to what I&#8217;m seeing on your account, you do not currently have an active subscriptions. &nbsp;Have you setup any...

    Actually I just checked my subscriptions and this is what I see (attached).

    Annotation 2019-08-14 101800

    Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com - Aug 14, 2019 7:38 am (#4 Total: 7)

    In a private email, can you send me the email address you are using to login?

    I have a feeling I’m not looking at the correct account.

    Director of Product Development
    o: 817-601-3222    e: arron.caruth@mdaemon.com

    Visit us on
    www.mdaemon.com | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube
    Sent using the
    MDaemon Email Server

    Actually I just checked my subscriptions and this is what I see (attached).

    View/reply at Never receive emails for my subscribed discussions

    products.  To unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
    discuss-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .

    Replies to this message
  • Arron Caruth (Aug 15, 2019 1:13 pm)

  • Arron Caruth - Aug 15, 2019 1:13 pm (#5 Total: 7)

    Administrator
    Administrator
    Replying to: Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com (Aug 14, 2019 7:38 am)
    In a private email, can you send me the email address you are using to login? &nbsp;I have a feeling...

    Testing to see if the notifications are working now.

    Arron

    Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com - Aug 15, 2019 1:25 pm (#6 Total: 7)

    Another test.

    Director of Product Development
    o: 817-601-3222    e: arron.caruth@mdaemon.com

    Visit us on
    www.mdaemon.com | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube
    Sent using the
    MDaemon Email Server

    Testing to see if the notifications are working now.

    Arron

    View/reply at Never receive emails for my subscribed discussions

    products.  To unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
    discuss-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .

    Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com - Aug 15, 2019 1:43 pm (#7 Total: 7)

    Sorry for all the tests.