Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > Recipient Server block our email because of SPF

Recipient Server block our email because of SPF

[azizan@idemitsu-ps.com.my]
azizan@idemitsu…

Outlook Connector
SecurityPlus
WebAdmin
azizan@idemitsu-ps.com.my - 12:07am, Apr 27 2020

Hi there,

Need some advice when we send email to other recipient server we get SPF error. How can we tackle this issues? How to create SPF record for our domain?

Thank you

Arron Caruth - Apr 27, 2020 7:21 am (#1 Total: 1)

The fact that you are getting an SPF error when trying to send mail leads me to believe that you may already have an SPF record setup, unless of course the receiving server is giving an error because you do not have an SPF record.  You can find more information on SPF, including creating your SPF record here:

http://www.open-spf.org/

There is a section on Deploying SPF that will help with creating and checking your SPF record.

If you are still having issues, please include a log snippet that shows MDaemon attempting to send an email and receiving the SPF error.

Does this happen with all messages you try to send?

What version of MDaemon are you using?

Need some advice when we send email to other recipient server we get SPF error. How can we tackle this issues? How to create SPF record for our domain?

Thank you

View/reply at Recipient Server block our email because of SPF