Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > Update Mdaemon 21.0.3 to 21.5.0

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Support  / Archive  /

Update Mdaemon 21.0.3 to 21.5.0

[Deus, Javier Meilán]
Javier Meilán …
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 43
Javier Meilán Deus - 09:47am, Dec 2 2021

I have tried to update the MDemon server version to 21.5.0, but it has been impossible.

When I updated it, the service was constantly restarting.
This is the failure in windows event viewer:

Faulting application name: MDaemon.exe, version: 21.5.0.10, time stamp: 0x618a9fa1
Faulting module name: DynScrn.dll, version: 21.5.0.8, time stamp: 0x618a9f70
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Offset Error: 0x000000000001238e
Faulting Process ID: 0x1e90
Faulting application start time: 0x01d7e5fd6e2be380
Faulting application path: F: \ Mdaemon \ App \ MDaemon.exe
Faulting module path: F: \ Mdaemon \ App \ DynScrn.dll
Report ID: 221a46de-1a97-4cb8-ba29-720198ad9436
Full name of the buggy package:
Relative application identifier of the faulting package:

In our configuration we have activated the Location Monitoring and most of the countries are blocked.

I have had to go back to the previous version.

OS: Windows Server 2016 Standard 64 bits.
Mdaemon: 64-bit version.

Attachments:

config.PNG (30 KB)


  All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Arron Caruth - Dec 2, 2021 10:14 am (#1 Total: 6)  

Guest User  

Photo of Author
Posts: 1
Please check the MDaemon\Dumps directory for memory dumps.  If there are any dump files, please zip them and upload them to our FTP server.

Server: r2d2.altn.com
Username: Uploader
Password: incoming

Once the file is uploaded please let us know the name of the file.

--
Arron Caruth
Vice President of Product Development
o: 817-601-3222    e: Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com

MDaemon Technologies
Simple Secure Email

Visit us on www.mdaemon.com | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube
Sent using the MDaemon Email Server

On Thu, 2 Dec 2021 09:47:58 -0500, "lists-md-support@mdaemon.com (Javier Meilán Deus)" <lists-md-support@mdaemon.com> wrote:
I have tried to update the MDemon server version to 21.5.0, but it has been impossible.

When I updated it, the service was constantly restarting.
This is the failure in windows event viewer:

Faulting application name: MDaemon.exe, version: 21.5.0.10, time stamp: 0x618a9fa1
Faulting module name: DynScrn.dll, version: 21.5.0.8, time stamp: 0x618a9f70
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Offset Error: 0x000000000001238e
Faulting Process ID: 0x1e90
Faulting application start time: 0x01d7e5fd6e2be380
Faulting application path: F: \ Mdaemon \ App \ MDaemon.exe
Faulting module path: F: \ Mdaemon \ App \ DynScrn.dll
Report ID: 221a46de-1a97-4cb8-ba29-720198ad9436
Full name of the buggy package:
Relative application identifier of the faulting package:

In our configuration we have activated the Location Monitoring and most of the countries are blocked.

I have had to go back to the previous version.

OS: Windows Server 2016 Standard 64 bits.
Mdaemon: 64-bit version.

Attachment: config.PNG



View/reply at Update Mdaemon 21.0.3 to 21.5.0
--MD-SUPPORT--------------------------------------------------------------
This list is for questions and discussion about MDAEMON. To unsubscribe 
from this mailing list send an email to md-support-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .
--POWERED BY MDAEMON!-----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
These forums are provided by MDaemon Technologies for user-to-user 
support and discussion.  MDaemon staff members may participate in the 
forums periodically but please recognize that this is not the official
method of receiving technical support. To receive personal technical 
support please use the form here:
http://www.mdaemon.com/Support/RequestSupport/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

--MD-SUPPORT--------------------------------------------------------------
This list is for questions and discussion about MDAEMON. To unsubscribe 
from this mailing list send an email to md-support-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .
--POWERED BY MDAEMON!-----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
These forums are provided by MDaemon Technologies for user-to-user 
support and discussion.  MDaemon staff members may participate in the 
forums periodically but please recognize that this is not the official
method of receiving technical support. To receive personal technical 
support please use the form here:
http://www.mdaemon.com/Support/RequestSupport/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Javier Meilán Deus - Dec 2, 2021 10:52 am (#2 Total: 6)  

 

Photo of Author
Javier Meilán …
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 43
Hi,

I just uploaded the MDaemon.exe.3124 file with 5 files.

Arron Caruth - Dec 2, 2021 11:36 am (#3 Total: 6)  

Guest User  

Photo of Author
Posts: 1
Can I get a copy of your trustedIPs.dat file from the MDaemon\app directory?

Thanks,
--
Arron Caruth
Vice President of Product Development
o: 817-601-3222    e: Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com

MDaemon Technologies
Simple Secure Email

Visit us on www.mdaemon.com | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube
Sent using the MDaemon Email Server

On Thu, 2 Dec 2021 10:52:27 -0500, "lists-md-support@mdaemon.com (Javier Meilán Deus)" <lists-md-support@mdaemon.com> wrote:
Hi,

I just uploaded the MDaemon.exe.3124 file with 5 files.


View/reply at Update Mdaemon 21.0.3 to 21.5.0
--MD-SUPPORT--------------------------------------------------------------
This list is for questions and discussion about MDAEMON. To unsubscribe 
from this mailing list send an email to md-support-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .
--POWERED BY MDAEMON!-----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
These forums are provided by MDaemon Technologies for user-to-user 
support and discussion.  MDaemon staff members may participate in the 
forums periodically but please recognize that this is not the official
method of receiving technical support. To receive personal technical 
support please use the form here:
http://www.mdaemon.com/Support/RequestSupport/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

--MD-SUPPORT--------------------------------------------------------------
This list is for questions and discussion about MDAEMON. To unsubscribe 
from this mailing list send an email to md-support-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .
--POWERED BY MDAEMON!-----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
These forums are provided by MDaemon Technologies for user-to-user 
support and discussion.  MDaemon staff members may participate in the 
forums periodically but please recognize that this is not the official
method of receiving technical support. To receive personal technical 
support please use the form here:
http://www.mdaemon.com/Support/RequestSupport/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arron Caruth - Dec 2, 2021 12:07 pm (#4 Total: 6)  

Guest User  

Photo of Author
Posts: 1
This is a crash that we have already fixed for MD 21.5.1, which is currently in beta.

You can avoid the crash by editing your trusted IP list and changing 172.16.21/24 to 172.16.21.0/24.

--
Arron Caruth
Vice President of Product Development
o: 817-601-3222    e: Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com

MDaemon Technologies
Simple Secure Email

Visit us on www.mdaemon.com | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube
Sent using the MDaemon Email Server

On Thu, 02 Dec 2021 10:36:59 -0600, "Arron Caruth" <Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com> wrote:
Can I get a copy of your trustedIPs.dat file from the MDaemon\app directory?


Thanks,
--
Arron Caruth
Vice President of Product Development
o: 817-601-3222    e: Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com

MDaemon Technologies
Simple Secure Email

Visit us on www.mdaemon.com | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube
Sent using the MDaemon Email Server

On Thu, 2 Dec 2021 10:52:27 -0500, "lists-md-support@mdaemon.com (Javier Meilán Deus)" <lists-md-support@mdaemon.com> wrote:
Hi,

I just uploaded the MDaemon.exe.3124 file with 5 files.


View/reply at Update Mdaemon 21.0.3 to 21.5.0
--MD-SUPPORT--------------------------------------------------------------
This list is for questions and discussion about MDAEMON. To unsubscribe 
from this mailing list send an email to md-support-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .
--POWERED BY MDAEMON!-----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
These forums are provided by MDaemon Technologies for user-to-user 
support and discussion.  MDaemon staff members may participate in the 
forums periodically but please recognize that this is not the official
method of receiving technical support. To receive personal technical 
support please use the form here:
http://www.mdaemon.com/Support/RequestSupport/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
--MD-SUPPORT--------------------------------------------------------------
This list is for questions and discussion about MDAEMON. To unsubscribe 
from this mailing list send an email to md-support-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .
--POWERED BY MDAEMON!-----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
These forums are provided by MDaemon Technologies for user-to-user 
support and discussion.  MDaemon staff members may participate in the 
forums periodically but please recognize that this is not the official
method of receiving technical support. To receive personal technical 
support please use the form here:
http://www.mdaemon.com/Support/RequestSupport/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

--MD-SUPPORT--------------------------------------------------------------
This list is for questions and discussion about MDAEMON. To unsubscribe 
from this mailing list send an email to md-support-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .
--POWERED BY MDAEMON!-----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
These forums are provided by MDaemon Technologies for user-to-user 
support and discussion.  MDaemon staff members may participate in the 
forums periodically but please recognize that this is not the official
method of receiving technical support. To receive personal technical 
support please use the form here:
http://www.mdaemon.com/Support/RequestSupport/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Javier Meilán Deus - Dec 2, 2021 12:15 pm (#5 Total: 6)  

 

Photo of Author
Javier Meilán …
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 43
For security reasons, I send it by email.

Javier Meilán Deus - Dec 2, 2021 12:27 pm (#6 Total: 6)  

 

Photo of Author
Javier Meilán …
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 43
Thank you very much, this weekend we will schedule the update.

Br.



  All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items



 Content:

Read New | Search

 Guest:

Email to Admin



You are visiting as a Guest user.