Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Calendar Not Synchronized on IOS

Calendar Not Synchronized on IOS

[vernassa, adriano]
adriano vernass…
adriano vernassa - 05:09am, Apr 10 2018

Hi,

au user tell me which some appointment don't appear on Calendar on Iphone. I have try the user account on my Samsung and some appointment don't appear , but appear more appointment then the Ios device.
There are some lines on AirSync.log with error "Modifications timestamp not found" of Calendar.wrk ,and other with "Collection Status : (5) : Server Error".
What can i Do?
There is a little screenshot
Thanks

Attachments:

Pic2018-04-10 12 08 49.png (157 KB)

  (older msg: 4)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Girish Kumar - Nov 30, 2020 11:48 pm (#5 Total: 6)

Photo of Author
Girish Kumar
Replying to: Arron Caruth (Nov 13, 2020 11:01 am)
I’m still unable to reproduce the issue, even using the message that you sent.   What version of iOS are you...

Thanks for your reply Arron.

We are facing issue with different version of iOS and MAC OS too.

Active sync not enabled on server.

Nothing displaying on email except footer.
Sent screenshot through email, please have a look.

Arron Caruth - Dec 1, 2020 8:44 am (#6 Total: 6)

Can you email me the .MSG for a message that has this issue?  You can find the MSG file in the user’s mailstore on the server, by default it would be at c:\mdaemon\users\$DOMAIN$\$MAILBOX$\

We are facing issue with different version of iOS and MAC OS too.

Active sync not enabled on server.

Nothing displaying on email except footer.
Sent screenshot through email, please have a look.

View/reply at Calendar Not Synchronized on IOS

products.  To unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
discuss-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .