Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon API > Getting aliases by MDUserCOM

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon API  /

Getting aliases by MDUserCOM

[Smirnov, Evgenij]
Evgenij Smirnov
Evgenij Smirnov - 01:06am, Apr 17 2019

Hi Community,

my first post her so if I am violating any unwritten rules, please bear with me.

I am struggling to get a user's aliases by means of the MDUserCOM API. CreateAlias() and DeleteAlias() work fine, but how do I list the alises a user has attached to her mailbox in the first place?

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Evgenij

Viengkham.Liev@mdaemon.com - Apr 18, 2019 4:00 pm (#1 Total: 4)

I am sorry, but I am not seeing a way to accomplish this via MDUserCOM.

Thank You,

Viengkham Liev
o: 817.601.3222    e: Viengkham.Liev@mdaemon.com

From: "Evgenij Smirnov (lists-md-api@mdaemon.com)" <lists-md-api@mdaemon.com>
To: "md-api List Member" <md-api@mdaemon.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 01:06:53 -0500
Subject: [md-api] Getting aliases by MDUserCOM

Hi Community,

my first post her so if I am violating any unwritten rules, please bear with me.

I am struggling to get a user's aliases by means of the MDUserCOM API. CreateAlias() and DeleteAlias() work fine, but how do I list the alises a user has attached to her mailbox in the first place?

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Evgenij

View/reply at Getting aliases by MDUserCOM
This list is for questions and discussions regarding MDAEMON's API.
md-api-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .