Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon API > Getting aliases by MDUserCOM

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon API  /

Getting aliases by MDUserCOM

[Smirnov, Evgenij]
Evgenij Smirnov
Evgenij Smirnov - 01:06am, Apr 17 2019

Hi Community,

my first post her so if I am violating any unwritten rules, please bear with me.

I am struggling to get a user's aliases by means of the MDUserCOM API. CreateAlias() and DeleteAlias() work fine, but how do I list the alises a user has attached to her mailbox in the first place?

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Evgenij

  (older msg: 3)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com - Apr 29, 2019 7:02 am (#4 Total: 4)

There is also an XMLAPI which can be used to retrieve aliases for user accounts.

All the documentation for the XML-API can be found at C:\MDaemon\Docs\API\XML API\.

Director of Product Development
o: 817-601-3222    e: arron.caruth@mdaemon.com