Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Never receive emails for my subscribed discussions

Never receive emails for my subscribed discussions

[Vinan-Cano, Fernando]
Fernando Vinan-…
Jedi
Jedi

SecurityPlus
WebAdmin
Fernando Vinan-Cano - 04:06am, Aug 13 2019

Any idea why I have never received a subscription email for any of my discussion messages?

My settings look fine and I log into the site with my correct email address - btw, you should seriously look into a forced redirect to HTTPS for this site but you also need to fix one unauthenticated script that gets flagged as unsafe, I think it's font related). It doesn't look good for the site to be flagged as "Not secure" by all modern browsers.

  (older msg: 4)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Arron Caruth - Aug 15, 2019 1:13 pm (#5 Total: 7)

Administrator
Administrator
Replying to: Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com (Aug 14, 2019 7:38 am)
In a private email, can you send me the email address you are using to login?  I have a feeling...

Testing to see if the notifications are working now.

Arron

Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com - Aug 15, 2019 1:25 pm (#6 Total: 7)

Another test.

Director of Product Development