Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > Sync Public Contact with AD Contacts

Sync Public Contact with AD Contacts

[kwfoo@hovid.com]
kwfoo@hovid.com
kwfoo@hovid.com - 05:38am, Aug 23 2019

Hi,
We are currently using AD Authentication (objectCategory=Person, objectClass=User, mail=*@domain.com) and enable the Monitor AD to update Public Address Book.

When we change the AD user, it will update to the public contact without problem.

Can we setup to update the public address book using the AD Contacts instead of user?

Jared Charles (apparently) - Aug 26, 2019 6:08 pm (#1 Total: 3)

Jared Charles

As long as the search filter is set up to query the “contact” ObjectClass, then you should be able to update the AD contact and have that change updated in the MDaemon public contacts folder.

Regards,
--
Jared Charles
Technical Application Support

U.S. Toll Free: 866-601-2586
International: 817-601-3222

Visit us on Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube

Sent using the MDaemon Messaging Server

When we change the AD user, it will update to the public contact without problem.

Can we setup to update the public address book using the AD Contacts instead of user?

View/reply at Sync Public Contact with AD Contacts