Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon WorldClient Issues > Archive > Worldclient memory usage

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon WorldClient Issues  / Archive  /

Worldclient memory usage

[Peek, Dan]
Dan Peek
Dan Peek - 06:40pm, Oct 8 2019

I have worldclient running and about 12 users who mainly use caldav. When my users check the public calendar using caldav, worldclient memory climbs until the system memory (16GB) is exhausted.

Can you please give me an idea why this is happening?

Thanks,
Dan

  (older msg: 22)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Dan Peek - Oct 15, 2019 4:40 pm (#23 Total: 30)

Photo of Author
Dan Peek
Sorry Arron. I did not see your last post before I ran the test.

Dan

Dan Peek - Oct 15, 2019 6:41 pm (#24 Total: 30)

Photo of Author
Dan Peek
Arron,

New dumps with the requested logs have been uploaded.

Dan

Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com - Oct 16, 2019 7:01 am (#25 Total: 30)

Thanks Dan, we will take a look at them and get back to you ASAP.

I’ve also sent you a private email requesting some additional information.

Thanks,

Director of Product Development